The Perfect Wedding Location
Weddings at Lake O' The Woods Plantation
Every wedding is unique - a celebration of the romance between the bride and groom, and a joyful occasion when family and friends come together to share their mutual happiness. Whether you are planning a large traditional wedding, formal event or a simple service with only a handful of people in attendance, Lake O' The Woods Plantation offers a venue as enjoyable, memorable and as individual as you are.
Lake O' The Woods Plantation is a private residence surrounded by 85 acres of rural farmland. Its' secluded setting and historical atmosphere is truly an ideal backdrop for your special event. The 6000 sq.ft. 1850's Manor House and its' grounds offer an elegance and charm that your guests will be talking about for years to come. This truly unique property's amenities include: on site overnight accommodation for 26+ guests in the Manor House and various cottages, a 5000 sq.ft. pool terrace area, tennis court, fully equipped gym and wonderful walking trails! There is also a lovely 9 hole golf course just 10 minutes away.
We do not have set packages. Our policy is to work with you to develop an offer that is suited to your wants, needs and budget other than a "one package fits all" approach. Packages can be created offering "Site Only" to "All-Inclusive" options. Our "Site Only" option means you can create you own event, bringing your own vendors such as caterers, DJ's, Florists, etc (one of the few venues to allow this) or if you prefer we can coordinate and organize your event with our "All-Inclusive" offers. Lake O' The Woods Plantation can be hired for as little as five hours or the full or part of the Plantation can be your venue for a day or the entire weekend. Which ever option you choose, we will work with you to deliver the wedding of your dreams.
If you would like us to create a package for you copy and answer the following questions and we will happily provide you with an estimated price. Contact us to see what we can do for you!
* Do you have a specific date in mind? Is your date flexible if someone books your date before you?
* Are you interested in a day only event, day event with one night or a weekend event? If day event, how many hours would you need?
* Do you need overnight accommodation? If so, how many nights? Number of guests? (we can accommodate 26-30 guests double occupancy on premise)
* Do you want a "Site Only" package where you can bring in your own vendors ( one of the few establishiment to allow this) or an "All-Inclusive" package where we create your event for you? We can also create a package where we handle only part of the arrangements.
* If interested in an "All-Inclusive" package are you interested in a Plated Sit Down, Hor d'oeuves or a Buffet reception? Do you want seating for all your guests?
* How many guests are you anticipating for your wedding? We have hosted small events less then 50 up to larger guest lists of 340.
* Would you like the rehearsal dinner at the Plantation? If so how many guests?
* Would you want to have your bridal portrait taken at the Plantation?
* Do you need assistance in the planning and co-ordination of your wedding? Do you need Wedding day co-ordination?
* Do you have an established budget? We can be very creative in helping you if we know what you are working with!